Friday, March 5, 2010

Got two!


We received four envelopes from the U.S. passport agency yesterday. Two of them were passports - Yahoo! - and two of them were notices saying more documentation is needed. I spent time on the phone with the lawyer we used for our re-adoption and then I called the agency directly. And guess what?! I spoke to a real person - right away! What a blessing that was! No computer to deal with and no waiting. The woman on the other end of the phone was very nice and helpful. We are all set to send more documentation in and we'll let you know how is goes. God has been using this experience to teach me the reality behind not worrying about what might happen tomorrow. He is with us every step of the way. I think that is something we could all learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment