Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Life in Shambles




Last Tuesday we were privileged to be able to attend the debut performance of My Life in Shambles, a rock group made up of several great sophomore guys. The band members include Jonah, Jake, Nick and Brayden - with Riley being the manager. For their first performance they played and sang a song by The Devil Wears Prada. Now, to be honest, I am not a huge fan of screamo music. Not even a little fan. In fact, I don't like it. However, these guys did a super great job! They played, sang and performed and got a huge round of applause at the end. I hear they are working on more songs - maybe even writing their own - and are hoping to perform again soon. If you see these guys be sure to encourage them - they are very talented and have great potential to glorify God and point people to Him with their music.


No comments:

Post a Comment